Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Bug : Popup plugin (use of OverLIB)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daemon
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Bug : Popup plugin (use of OverLIB) Reply with quote

Pretty straightforward to check, since the demo included in the smarty 2.6.1 download set is not fully functional : two reasons.

Arrow First, you need to have the OverLIB javascript source file in the right folder (i.e. "/javascript/overlib.js" as the current version of index.tpl). Lastest version is : OverLIB 3.51.
As its main site is currently closed, you must find it elsewhere.

Arrow Second and more intricate, there is some errors in the parsing of the smarty_function_popup function in "plugins/function_popup.php".

Correction :
In the main (and first) switch block, you must replace ',' by ",'" ; four replacements are to be made on lines 34, 68, 83 and 87.

Hope it will help you enjoy clean popups the easy way! Wink
Duncan
Smarty Pro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent job, Messju!
Everything's working just fine now, so I can add popup-support to my project again Cool

Last edited by Duncan on Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
messju
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Bug : Popup plugin (use of OverLIB) Reply with quote

Daemon wrote:
Arrow First, you need to have the OverLIB javascript source file in the right folder (i.e. "/javascript/overlib.js" as the current version of index.tpl). Lastest version is : OverLIB 3.51.
As its main site is currently closed, you must find it elsewhere.

Correct. Regarding to the NEWS file that comes with Smarty overlib.js is *not* included in the distribution since Smarty-2.2.0.

Quote:
Arrow Second and more intricate, there is some errors in the parsing of the smarty_function_popup function in "plugins/function_popup.php".

Correct. This has been reported before a few times and is fixed in CVS.
wolph
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Overlib 4.00 Available Reply with quote

hey I'm just trying to fix this overlib error myself so I tried both link provided earlier. It seems that the overlib site is NOT discontinued and they have an Overlib 4.00 as the Latest version.

I'm posting this here for the benefit of anyone who may wish to download the lates vesion + the site provides some xtra info on it's useage as well.

Regrads!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: