Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

debug_print_var with referenced objects memory problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcunha
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: debug_print_var with referenced objects memory problem Reply with quote

I have a big, big array with a tree of referenced and subreferenced objects of fathers and childrens, so when a run the smarty with debug enabled, it chashes extending tha maximun memory limit,

i think the problem is that smarty debug is copyng the contents of each kay of que object array, i shoud not copy, but read by reference only.

the total memory of my script on time of the execution of display is:

memory: 1982440

far away from 16MB

after running the display the debug part shows as :

included templates & config files (load time in seconds):
theme-noframes.html (1,16297) (total)
header.html (0,07418)
topo.html (0,47797)
rodape.html (0,16033)
assigned template variables:
{$Adm_upload_url} http://moduloadmdevel.interlize.com.b...
{$SCRIPT_NAME} /default.php
{$adm_charset} ISO-8859-1
{$adm_langcode} pt_BR
{$adm_menu}
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 234127 bytes) in /var/www/sites/moduloadmdevel.interlize.com.br/htdocs/includedevel/smarty/plugins/modifier.debug_print_var.php on line 36

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6878 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

well , i had hacked the smarty so it will not show the contents of that specificaly variable , but i consider this a bug , and other peaple will have the same problem some day ...

Thanks all and sorry aboult my bad english.

Paulo Cunha
Interlize Internet
www.interlize.com.br
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: