Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Major problems.. I think..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathBerzerker
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Major problems.. I think.. Reply with quote

It started out as an error like the others.. with the stuff about the "_template_c" folder stuff..

Quote:
Warning: Unable to access /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_templates_c//%%45^45E^45E480CD%%index.tpl.php in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1247

Warning: Failed opening '/home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_templates_c//%%45^45E^45E480CD%%index.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1247

I'm taking over the adminning from someone who left a long time ago.. so I wouldn't know what to do about the "missing Files" stuff..

So.. does anyone know where to start?

And Use_sub_dir is set to false..

I'm still a newb to this..
twist
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a double slash // in the adress, remove the trailing slash in the smarty configuration where you set your templates compile directory...

im not sure but i think that could be the problem
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sounds like a permission issue to me. Ensure that the files are readable by your webserver process...
twist
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what about this then??

Unable to access /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_templates_c//%%45^45E^45E480CD%%index.tpl.php

2 slashes...

And if the files are not readable i think smarty returns an error about the wrong directory permissions, i had it too when i forgot to chmod the dir.
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twist wrote:
and what about this then??

Unable to access /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_templates_c//%%45^45E^45E480CD%%index.tpl.php

2 slashes...

And if the files are not readable i think smarty returns an error about the wrong directory permissions, i had it too when i forgot to chmod the dir.

Isn't that error you posted suggesting an ACCESS issue? IIR, the double slashes won't make a whit of a difference. Anyways, I'm just trying to give additional pointers -- I don't actually know what is going wrong for DeathBerzerker.
DeathBerzerker
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to be a permissions issue..

Unfortunately.. I don't know why..

Apparently the new server we're at thinks "%%" is a command..

Now what should we do Confused

EDIT: Outsmarted the thing by replacing %% with another set of characters..

But now The thing is looking in the wrong directories and think that "_load_plugins()" is undefined.. Shocked

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _load_plugins() in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_templates_c/RC45^45E^45E480CD/index.tpl.php on line 3

Ok.. That one is fixed..

But now we are getting this annoying one..

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing '/home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_templates_c//RC797/RC797610905/colors+mz.conf.php.' in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/awn/designmaps/_Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 999

And yes.. the proper file is in there!

For those who want to see all the errors.. Here's the link..
http://www.underthemountain.org/awn/designmaps/

Plz don't register or anything..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: