Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Need customization of site (requires Smarty and Javascript)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkirkpatrick
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Need customization of site (requires Smarty and Javascript) Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm using the X-Cart shopping cart system which is built on Smarty. I'd like to customize it so that a "popover" window comes up when someone tries to leave the site when something is still in their cart. By "popover" I mean a javascript window that can not be blocked by popup blockers.

Hopefully I've given enough information. I can help anyone through the backend of the X-Cart system to find the files that need to be changed, but I don't know enough programming to actually do the customization.

If anyone is interested please let me know what the price would be. Or if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Jennifer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: