Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Woking both with PEAR and Smarty

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debasis
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Woking both with PEAR and Smarty Reply with quote

Hello everybody,
I am new to both Smarty and PEAR. Can any body suggest some sites which contains some examples? I wan to to work with both smarty and pear in my project.
Thanks in advance. Rolling Eyes
CirTap
Smarty Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
what examples do you want? You won't "see" if a site utilizes any of it unless a "power by" button says so Smile And afaik there's only some boring article on how to use Pear :: DB layer to populate a Smarty template. Nothing exiting. Pear has more to offer and it depends on your site's needs which package you use.
You don't have to install "all" of them and you can use Pear no matter if you ISP has it installed or not. They are finally just PHP Scripts with a special naming system Smile

I use some Pear packages and Smarty on every sites I recently made and they work seamlessly together.
Pear contains packages to solve a specific problem, and a "full compliant" package will share some code with others, so have to stick with the directory structure, but it's up to you how you use them and how you bring the data they may create into Smarty.

If you have any specific question, feel free to ask.

Have fun,
CirTap
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: