Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Adding a javascrip (non-smarty) mod to a smarty template

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maz
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Adding a javascrip (non-smarty) mod to a smarty template Reply with quote

I am sure this is simple and straight forward to someone experienced in smarty.

I have posted a help request here too
http://www.phpinsider.com/smarty-forum/viewtopic.php?t=7873

I have a 'classifieds' script which uses smarty templates. I also bought a 'mod' for this script. The mod is a bit older and is not based on smarty.
The mod contains some php and javascript.

I have got the 'admin' side of the mod to work. So I'm half way there. I just need someone to help me incorporate the user side. Just need to include the mod into the smarty template.

If you can help, please contact me on

mazharandsameena at yahoo.com
radar
Smarty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to me that is very easy to complete. This being the case I am not going to put myself into the ring in doing but i will tell you how (if the need is still here)...

Smarty has a literal tag, it is how you can put CSS and Javascript code right onto a template file...

Code:

{literal}
// javascript code here
{/literal}

That is all you need to get that working. (if you still need it of course)... Hope it somewhat helps.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: