Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

PHP/mySQL Smarty Coder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalmuti
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: PHP/mySQL Smarty Coder Reply with quote

I am in need of a smarty coder that is familiar with X-Cart to work with me as needed to create small modifications to the shopping cart.

These jobs for the most part are very basic.....

Right now I have a project that would require more than just a couple hours of work.

Coder must be someone that can test their work and provide it on-time.

Regardless, I am looking for someone that can assist me. I am an X-Cart designer and know the design side and have open jobs available now for the right person.

If interested, please provide details of your experience with X-Cart and lets talk.

Thanks,

Dalmuti
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: