Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Amazing tool. use for every project

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
master_kaos
Smarty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Amazing tool. use for every project Reply with quote

Like many others, I used to do all of the HTML and table layouts using php echo statements.
The code was extremely ugly, and making even the most basic appearance change could be a nightmare or even almost impossible.
However, now that I can separate all of my display logic with my actual business logic, making appearance changes is a breeze and takes minutes vs hours like it was before.
Luckily I have started using Smarty early on in my PHP career(have only been programming with PHP for about a year) so I have only done a couple of projects without Smarty... I feel extremely sorry for the thousands of people who have not experienced using this extremely useful tool.
Thanks again for everyones hard efforts, it has made plenty of us developer's lives a lot more easier.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: