Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

CARMA Templating

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasinx
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: CARMA Templating Reply with quote

This project requires the coder to work with adult content. You must be 18 years of age or older to contact us about this project.
Our network of adult sites has grown steadfast over the year and, with that, so has our need for a Content Management System. We have purchased one of the industry's leading CMS systems, CARMA.
CARMA controls both the tours and the member's areas of each site. All designs are existing and complete, but there is no one on our team familiar enough with Smarty to call CARMA to work properly.
We need a coder with Smarty Template Engine experience to code the aspects of CARMA into our existing designs. You may read more about CARMA here and browse its knowledge base by clicking here.
All coding is written, this is just an opportunity for implementation and templating.
koejkje
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still need help?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Delaware_TK
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: CARMA Help Reply with quote

Looking for someone that can help make some sense of smarty, I'm a quick learner and I just need someone who I can maybe AIM simple questions to and get an English/simple response.

We've also just purchased the CARMA system and while I'm familiar with smarty tagging, I need some help.
Axis
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in the exact same boat as the thread starter. So if you were able to help him, I need the same thing done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: