Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

quick.cart 3.3 ext open solutions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broon
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: quick.cart 3.3 ext open solutions Reply with quote

I am looking for a mod for the latest version of quick.cart extended version
At the moment you can set the number of products in the list so you can scroll with next and previous buttons through the product lists- A link to this demo is not allowed..please go to opensolutions quick.cart extended demo page. product listings

I would like the software to provide next and previous buttons for the product detail page/large image, full description page.
link not allowed on the forum as I am a new member - please go to open solutions quick.cart extended - product detail page. ( large image and full description eg argent)

Is anyone familiar with the software and could provide me with a price for completing this modification.

Please pm me if so..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: