Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

smartyform validation form items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devniv
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: smartyform validation form items Reply with quote

anyone expiriences with smartyform and form validation?

i tried the example.tpl and did not succeed very well. I don't want Client-Side - Validation, but server-side validation instead.

It only works, when i fill out the form, alter the form parameter to javascript = "yes" and send the filledin stuff..

Then i have the effect, that a wanted errormessage appears.

Any suggestions how to get this work without javascript and how to get it work permanently?

Sincerly
DevNiv
devniv
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, another view on this: smarty forms is ok, as you touch and process (compile) everytime the template you are using...

I load the page, i fill in the form, i touch the template one more time, click on submit, and I see the reaction I expected, if it is a multi-step form, i have to fill out the content, touch one more time the template, click on submit... and so on...

has anyone a solution for not doing that manually everytime the Page should be reloaded?

setting the smarty-variable caching to false doesn't seem to take any effect...

Sincerly
DevNiv
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: