Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Smarty 3 RC1 Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On mofidiers the compiler has a search order of 1. registered modifier, 2. plugins, 3. PHP functions.

The only explaination I have is that plugins_dir did not point to the folder containing the date_format modifier.

Yes the compiling process is slower in Smarty3 because of its new Lexer/Parser which is used for more flexibillity and maintainabillity on Smarty syntax and features. As compiling is a once only process after template modifications it does not affect normal working performance.
prdatur
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i checked it now, and dont know why, after i re copied my format_date to date_format, and changed a format_date modifier call to date_format for testing, it worked without problem.

crazy smarties *gg*
maybe plugins dir was not pointed in some way, but i didnt changed something in code so dont know why it works, but i'm happy now Smile

best regards,
chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty 3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: