Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

would love to see smarty for wordpress

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Article Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawkmx
Smarty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: would love to see smarty for wordpress Reply with quote

Just thought it would be a really cool idea if smarty could be installed on Wordpress to modify theme pages. that would be hot! The syntax on the theme pages don't look complicated at all, reminds me of smarty in way too...would love to see something like that in action!
fl1
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh nice idea, lets start a petition Very Happy
vic62
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it would be great Very Happy
bimal
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Somebody has done it. Reply with quote

I am sure, somebody has done it. I downloaded a wp-plugin around a year back, for Wordpress, that used Smarty to display its templates. Since I was not using Wordpress, I could not figure out the idea about using that plugin.

I tried to get the link back again for your help, but stuck with a broken link at http://ma.tt/2004/08/wordpress-and-smarty/ and did not find that plugin again.

But a careful and re-checking may give an access, again to that plugin.
Hopefully, http://imthi.com/blog/programming/extending-wordpress-the-actual-power.php too should help a lot.
phkcorp2005
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Smarty for Wordpress AVAILABLE Reply with quote

A Smarty for Wordpress plugin is NOW available for download at at the wordpress plugin site, just search on "Smarty for Wordpress". This is NOT a hack but a modification of the latest smarty version to work under wordpress.
danil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i am totally agreed with your decision I mean word press will really be helpful in article writing.
daveDeMello
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definitely try the plugin 'coz i have 10 blogs and i'll love smarty on them.

Thanks for the tip!

Travel Agency
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Article Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: