Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Help configuring ini_set, include_path' in linux

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adi06
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Help configuring ini_set, include_path' in linux Reply with quote

Hello every 1.
I am in very frustrating problem.
I have a website built with smarty, the old developer is left so i needed to work on this site, i just started as internee ans dont know much about linux I am able to run it on Windows, but when i transfer it to Ubuntu linux, it wont work, Of course because i dont know how to set the include path on linux, coz i havn't used linux before.

I get the following error:
http://localhost/braindums2/member/

Warning: require_once(../include/classes/utils/smarty/smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/braindums2/include/classes/utils/template.class.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../include/classes/utils/smarty/smarty.class.php' (include_path='public_html/braindums2/include') in /opt/lampp/htdocs/braindums2/include/classes/utils/template.class.php on line 9

this is bcoz the init pat is not configured correctly

common-settings.inc.php
//set include path
ini_set('include_path', $_CONF['path'].'include');

the prob is i dont know what to put in the in int file as path, in windows i do the following it works
serverSetting.inc.php
$_CONF['path'] = 'localhost/braindums2/';
$_CONF['path.logs'] = 'localhost/braindums2/';
$_CONF['host'] = 'localhost/';
$_CONF['cookies_domain'] = 'localhost/';

but now in linux i try to write like this but it wont work
$_CONF['path'] = 'public_html/braindums2/';
$_CONF['path.logs'] = 'public_html/braindums2/';
$_CONF['host'] = 'localhost/';
$_CONF['cookies_domain'] = 'localhost/';

my username on linux is
its
pass is its
and on right corner of linux windows it displays my full name as: Bsienn Khan

plz plz plz help me, i was trying it for 5 days and im not able to work on it.

thanks in anticipation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: