Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Popup and checkboxes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danifdez79
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Popup and checkboxes Reply with quote

Hi, since some days ago I'm trying to do something. I installed x-cart last version and I need to add icons for product.
1 - I add a field to the table products for icons.
2 - I change TPL for users and when I visit a product show icon.
3 - I change TPL and PHP for product administration and in a field I can see number for icon.

I need:
1 - For product administration, to save this field in table.
2 - The field for 1, I want to fill with checkboxes, if I select for example 2 checkboxes I get a number but if I select others checkboxes I get other number.
3 - For icons as an user visitor, I need move mouse over each icon and show some text like ALT in images.
4 - If I do click on icons 3- then I need to open a popup image.

I'm trying to do all of this but something is wrong.

Somebody could help me?

Thank you very much, I need soon help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: