Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

failed to open stream: No such file or directory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilakapete
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: failed to open stream: No such file or directory Reply with quote

I'm on Windows7 - running WampServer2.2 PHP5.3.13 Apache2.2.22 - I'm also running git on these files

I'm getting the following error always on the debug.tpl.php file but also when ever I change any of my site files it throws the same error below on the file I've just updated.

In my views_c folder I can see a whole load of wrt***.tmp files that are the actual compiled files - which I guess have not been able to be written in the actual .tpl.php files. I have to do full refresh 4-5 times in order for the file to become available.

This only started happening out of the blue - or at least I can't figure out what I did to cause this. I've uninstalled wamp and stared over again but with the same results.

I've given full control permissions to my views_c folder to every Group or User available but this hasn't helped. It is just weird that it happens sometimes but not every time.

If I clear my views_c it totally borks out for everything and then after several reloads I will get everything loaded the first time but the debug.tpl.php file then borks out after that each time.

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: include(application/views_c\%%94^943^94385116%%debug.tpl.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Filename: smarty/Smarty.class.php
Line Number: 1925
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/views_c\%%94^943^94385116%%debug.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear')
Filename: smarty/Smarty.class.php
Line Number: 1925
mohrt
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of Smarty? If its an older one, an upgrade may help.
neilakapete
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run smarty v2 for all my front end legacy code and smarty v3 for my new admin code but both have the same issues.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: