Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

SEO and Smarty

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deskforu
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: SEO and Smarty Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to smarty and PHP. I am aware of SEO techniques for PHP/HTML pages, but how do we implement same concepts with of SEO with smarty/php pages ?

I am really confused and worried about SEO of smarty website...

Please help

Thanks in advance
mohrt
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEO is more related to PHP and Apache than it is with Smarty. Try googling for PHP SEO.
deskforu
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: crawl the page Reply with quote

correct... seo is more about html and php... and that's the reason I am worried about it...

With Smarty, as such there are no precreated pages for the bots to crawl. So how would the bots crawl pages of a website created with smarty-php ?
One idea could be to create text file with sitemap and submit to the search engines. But in regular course, how would the bots crawl the pages if there are no pages at all ?

I am new to this concept and want to clear my doubts before I dive into the ocean Smile

How do you guys manage the bots to crawl your dynamic pages created using the templates ?

thanks in advance Smile
mohrt
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So long as each page has its own url, the bots should be able to traverse them just fine. Just follow the general SEO rules, and whether you are using Smarty or plain PHP under the hood doesn't make much difference.
sdemirkeser
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont affraid about smarty. i am already using smarty and i dont have any problem about search engine.

SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is need lots of things. you could find lots of document in internet. you need to just improve yourself
wachowski
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it better for SEO to embed a video into your website personally or do it via YouTube html? I am updating one of my websites and wondered from an SEO perspective whether it would be better to upload my videos onto youtube and then onto my website OR just upload them normally onto my website without youtube? Would it make much difference?
uradics
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Embed Video SEO Reply with quote

The only reason why you should try to embed a video into your website directly using html is because you can make sure that your link juice does not gets transferred to YouTube. If you are not worried about that I guess it will not make any difference at all.
davidcrowell24
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see it all the time, sites which have links from very authoritative sites anchored on the text Click Here, Buy, Learn More. It drives me nuts!

All your anchor text doesn't need to be keyword-rich, but it helps to identify your strongest links and reach out to these sites and request a text modification to a non-branded are partially branded variation. You can assess your anchor text by linking site authority with tools such as Open Site Explorer and Majestic Seo support .
Sufiyann6325
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: crawl the page Reply with quote

deskforu wrote:
correct... seo is more about html and php... and that's the reason I am worried about it...

With Smarty, as such there are no precreated pages for the bots to crawl. So how would the bots crawl pages of a website created with smarty-php ?
One idea could be to create text file with sitemap and submit to the search engines. But in regular course, how would the bots crawl the pages if there are no pages at all ?

I am new to this concept and want to clear my doubts before I dive into the ocean Smile

How do you guys manage the bots to crawl your dynamic pages created using the templates ?

thanks in advance Smile

Thank you for your help. I'm looking for something like that
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: