Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Always executer certain php code before smaerty template loa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnSerbersky
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Always executer certain php code before smaerty template loa Reply with quote

I have site of 50 pages and 50 templates. I decided that i want to run certain code after before each template loads

i.e. before
Code:
$smarty->display("pagetemplate.tpl");

I could create function and then add line in every page out of 50, however its not what i want to do.
Is there one place to include code that runs just before smarty "display" procedure runs.

I also not looking for messing with smarty class or any files that can be replaced upon updating smarty.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: