Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

chroot install issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
offthedeepnd
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: chroot install issues Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm trying to install Piwigo version: 2.6.1 (which comes with smarty 3.1) on OpenBSD 5.4 stable with nginx 1.4.1, PHP version: 5.3.27,
MySQL version: 5.1.70 and php-fpm chrooted.

I have successfully done this without php being rooted, but for security I'm trying to segregate my sites.

Here are the errors i'm getting in the logs:

2014/02/14 14:17:58 [error] 3371#0: *16 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: include(/var/www/piwigo/include/smarty/libs/plugins/function.html_options.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /_data/templates_c/p6jhns^eccdaec59014a38fe07618ca820aded387b09ba6.file.install.tpl.php on line 52
PHP message: PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/var/www/piwigo/include/smarty/libs/plugins/function.html_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/pear/lib:/var/www/pear/lib') in /_data/templates_c/p6jhns^eccdaec59014a38fe07618ca820aded387b09ba6.file.install.tpl.php on line 52
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function smarty_function_html_options() in /_data/templates_c/p6jhns^eccdaec59014a38fe07618ca820aded387b09ba6.file.install.tpl.php on line 304" while reading response header from upstream, client: 75.150.73.57, server: piwigo.domain.com, request: "GET /install.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "piwigo.domain.com"

I tried adding /var/www/piwigo/includes/smarty/libs and /var/www/piwigo/includes/smarty/libs/plugins as well as /includes/smarty/libs and /includes/smarty/libs/plugins to my php include_path but that didn't help.

It looks like for some reason the smarty portion is trying to look in the full path as opposed to the rooted path of ./include/smarty/libs/plugins/function.html_options.php .

Any help greatly appreciated.

Aaron
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smarty does save the absolute file path of plugins at compile time, which is later used.

Maybe you just need to delete the existing compiled and cached templates to get them rebuild after you did the chroot.
offthedeepnd
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME answer!

I wasn't sure what needed to be deleted to get rid of the existing compiled and cached templates so I just deleted the whole piwigo direcotry, unzipped a fresh copy of piwigo and the install page loaded exactly as expected.

Many thanks!

Aaron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: