Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Aligning rating stars horizontally

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madja
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: Aligning rating stars horizontally Reply with quote

Hi ,
my smarty skills are not really great as I am quite new to coding in smarty. My question is, how do I align cereated star images horizontally. The purpose of this is to enable the end user to fill the stars i.e rate them in the template.
Code:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" inline="false">
            <tr>
                <td align="center" valign="bottom">
                {for $i=1 to 5}
                    <ul display="inline-block" position="relative">
                        {image name="image" width=20}
                    </ul>                               
                {/for}
                </td>
            </tr>
        </table>

This code above only generate stars images vertically and not horizontally.
I am also still questioning my way to handle this rating star problem, is this the convenient way or should I do something completely different. I am stuck at this for at least one day. [/code]
madja
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:28 am    Post subject: Aligning rating stars horizontally Reply with quote

The problem is solved by eliminating the html element table; I already had an html element table with the right options.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: