Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Weird bug in Smarty 3.1.12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mb.ramsingh
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:09 am    Post subject: Weird bug in Smarty 3.1.12 Reply with quote

Hi,

This is Ram. I have been using Smarty very actively in one of our internal site.

Heere are details:

Smarty 3.1.12
PHP 5.6.6
Nginx

Since recently we have been facing some wierd issue.

Every time We request a page smarty compiles its template and convert it into PHP(say x.php) code(writes in templates_c folder) and during compilation it creates an unique function name which is called inside the file(x.php).

Below is the code used in smarty class to generate unique function name

$compiler->smarty->merged_templates_func[$tpl_name]['func'] = $tpl->properties['unifunc'] = 'content_'.str_replace('.', '_', uniqid('', true));

file paths:

Smarty-3.1.12/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php
Smarty-3.1.12/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_include.php

But because of some setting issue sometimes the unique function name is containing some junk values.

Here I have copied the function with junk values:
<?php if ($_valid && !is_callable('content_0Û-V^L^?55484c8cf1cd80_24356251')) {function content_0Û-V^L^?55484c8cf1cd80_24356251($_smarty_tpl) {?>......';
?>

Where as the Correct compiled file content is
<?php if ($_valid && !is_callable('content_55484c8cf1cd80_24356251')) {function content_55484c8cf1cd80_24356251($_smarty_tpl) {?>......';
?>

And this is happening only some times.

I didn't know how to over come this so, I just cleared the templates_c. But even then it didn't resolve the issue, so I just restarted the PHP version and cleared again templates_c folder. This is happening frequently.

If anybody can look into it, it would be great help for us.

Thank you.
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your setting issues?
uniqueid should not return any junk values.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: