Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

How can I have my modifier added to the Smarty distribution?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vbAlex
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: How can I have my modifier added to the Smarty distribution? Reply with quote

I made a modifier (unicode) that encodes the string being modified into unicode entitys (e.g. A). I origionally made this to encode email addresses in web pages so bots can't scrape the page and retrieve the addresses, but I'm sure there are other uses. My question is: How can I get this distributed in the next release? Email, PM, or IM me for the code if you want it. I've tested it and there are no known bugs.

Please don't flame me -- I didn't really want to search though the forums, mailing list archives, and wikis or anything -- so if this question is a dup, sorry Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you think it should be part of the distribution? If you think it will be useful to others, perhaps you will consider posting it at the wiki? I think that if new plugins go into the distribution, it would be nice for the community to see and try them first.
vbAlex
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never even thought of sticking it in the Wiki Embarassed

Here it is:
http://smarty.incutio.com/?page=UnicodeModifierPlugin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: