Smarty Forum Index Smarty
The discussions here are for Smarty, a template engine for the PHP programming language.
Developing a complex payroll application with PHP/Smarty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbenitezb
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Developing a complex payroll application with PHP/Smarty Reply with quote

Hello.

I've tried Smarty several month ago when I was developing a dynamic site. Soon I've got problems with mixing PHP and HTML. We know about that. So I decided to start from scratch and I've found Smarty. What I can say... it's the best choice if you want your site to be developed easily and cleanly.

Now I'm about to develop a payroll system, which is a very complex software to develop (here in Argentina, it's one of the most hard to code because of legislation issues). I've choosen PHP with Smarty for different reasons. I don't need to compile and thus I save time. I can change appearance easily without breaking code. I can develop fastly (as of today, this is important) and have a working prototype which is also the application.

I think Smarty has proven to be a valuable tool to help us develop quickly.
marcmoris
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Developing a complex payroll application with PHP/Smarty Reply with quote

Hi !

I work also to develop a payroll system ( for canada ), with php.

do you can give me more information about your system.

is a open source system ?
what is the status ?
how I can see what you have..
etc..

Marc

sbenitezb wrote:
Hello.

I've tried Smarty several month ago when I was developing a dynamic site. Soon I've got problems with mixing PHP and HTML. We know about that. So I decided to start from scratch and I've found Smarty. What I can say... it's the best choice if you want your site to be developed easily and cleanly.

Now I'm about to develop a payroll system, which is a very complex software to develop (here in Argentina, it's one of the most hard to code because of legislation issues). I've choosen PHP with Smarty for different reasons. I don't need to compile and thus I save time. I can change appearance easily without breaking code. I can develop fastly (as of today, this is important) and have a working prototype which is also the application.

I think Smarty has proven to be a valuable tool to help us develop quickly.
james02
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after so many years you people did not respond what was the outcome of the development of the system that you people were into. I am looking for an efficient payroll program manager for my company and would appreciate it if someone comes to me with their software. So if you people are still reading this then post a reply!
marcmoris
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi !!

You can see information about us Payroll system here :

http://www.progestion.net/Web/scripto.asp?resultat=36827

Is a very good system, for complex payroll processing.

Marc
andrewz
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old topic but I replay. Use Catalys Engine it is written on perl very fast.
astigmatism
jameswatson
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Business payroll services Reply with quote

Hi,
Firs of all thanks for providing this nice information. i impressed with this thread. Payroll expertise of the payroll service employed is at your beck and call, so you no longer have to keep track of the constantly changing rules, forms, etc.
kevinbacon
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice information..i appreciated your effort..I would like to see more posts like this.thanks

Online Ged Programs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: