Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Undefined variable error?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkM
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will look at that. But I want to set notices for my php code, but be able to turn it off for the smarty templates. My template designer doesn't want to use isset everywhere on the template (there are 1000s of them). But I want to use the notice level n my php code to know if I am referencing missing variables etc. Do you think that is possible, to have both set that way?
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no detailed knowledge of php-fpm. May be it does not allow to change the error_reporting level.

We are working on completely different internal handling of undefined variables for Smarty 3.2 which should solve these problems. But this is some month down the road.
koth
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Similar problem fixed by using muteExpectedErrors Reply with quote

I solved a similar problem by using http://www.smarty.net/docs/en/api.mute.expected.errors.tpl

Not sure if you have the same problem but it might be that something is setting a custom error handler that makes the error_reporting value not effective in that context.
eurovle
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U.Tews wrote:
Have a look at the Log_Level parameter in php-fpm.conf.
Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: