Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Customer Service is Top Notch 5 of 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
durangod
Smarty Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Customer Service is Top Notch 5 of 5 Reply with quote

I have never dealt with a template engine before, we had been set up on smarty by someone else. I was left with needing an upgrade and this was my first experience with smarty as a customer myself and i am very impressed by their commitment and dedication. They replied quickly to my questions, were very professional and very knowledgable, and most of all made me feel comfortable with my upgrade process. I give them 5 out of 5 stars on customer service. Very nicely done... Thank You!! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: