Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Just another Smarty Lover...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eobando
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Just another Smarty Lover... Reply with quote

I realize you guys receive many of these. However, I could not keep away from adding myself to the list of lovers of Smarty. Over the years I have read and heard may arguments in regard to Smarty. Many people I have met hate it. Of course as with anything, hate is driven by lack of knowledge and lack of intellect Wink

I am not a paid developer; all of my projects tend to be personal and in some cases are specific to my small business. I write to the eBay API and I use Smarty; I write to the Amazon API and use Smarty; FedEx, UPS...all these APIs I write to...Smarty is the core Template Engine; I just love it. In fact, ALL my projects whether personal, for my small business or experimental...Smarty is always there.

I just signed up to the forums after nearly 3-4 years of using Smarty and also ensured to send Paypal money to the project master(s). If no one has taken this step, please do. Smarty must live on and it is up to us to help it in funding.

I don't know what I'd do without Smarty. It's become a CORE part of my work. Thanks fellow humans....I will always choose Smarty over any other engine. Smarty for life!

Warmest Regards,

Ervin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: