Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Wiki

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZTEK
Smarty Pro

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Wiki Reply with quote

this isnt the place but the wiki at http://smarty.incutio.com has the image in the uppder right hand corner broken the image http://smarty.incutio.com/smarty.gif does not exist
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this isnt the place but the wiki

So why did you post it here? JUST TEASING! However, I get the sneaking suspicion that this won't get it fixed... maybe edit the front page?
AZTEK
Smarty Pro

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a problem in the config file all they have to do is point it to a nice image of the smarty logo or just remove the image from the template/common.php page
AZTEK
Smarty Pro

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh and congrats on the upgrade
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Aztek: thanks!

I wasn't expecting it--I think they thought it might shut me up some Wink
toma
Smarty Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boots wrote:
...However, I get the sneaking suspicion that this won't get it fixed... maybe edit the front page?

This worries me. I'm a big fan of wiki's and particularly the smarty wiki. Does the smarty team get nightly backups of the database for the smarty wiki? If not, how about moving the wiki to phpinsider or php.net so you have more control over it? I would hate to see the site get nuked accidentally.

If you need or want help with this, please let me know. I run a wikitikitavi myself at http://wiki.etree.org (actually it's a modified version that uses smarty) so I'm very familiar with it.

Tom
AZTEK
Smarty Pro

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do run wikitikitavi and it should be a easy fix if whoever runs it just edits the config file. Personally I started my own wiki project for BSRF called WikiWacky which uses Smarty nativly
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: