Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

{if} you cant !! you must ask help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lekker
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: {if} you cant !! you must ask help Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

Im new here and i need help for my smarty template. Im busy with course details page and i want here if price null is only description ( no other datas )

i'll separate codes to easy understanding...

Course price code : {$T_COURSE->course.price_string}

<div class="coursedetails">
<h1>{$smarty.const._COURSE} {$smarty.const._DETAILS} : <span>{$T_COURSE->course.name}</span></h1>

{foreach name = 'info_list' item = "item" key = "key" from = $T_COURSE_INFO->metadataArray}
<p>{$item|replace:"\n":"<br />"}</p>
{/foreach}

<ul>

***********IF PRICE NULL do not show between *****************

<li><span class="gray">{$smarty.const._COURSEDETAILS_COURSEIN} : </span><span>{$T_COURSE->course.city_name}</span></li>
<li><span class="gray">{$smarty.const._START} : </span><span>#filter:timestamp-{$T_COURSE->course.start_date}#</span></li>
<li><span class="gray">{$smarty.const._TIME} : </span>{if $T_COURSE->course.lesson_start_time}<span>#filter:timestamp_time_only_nosec-{$T_COURSE->course.lesson_start_time}# to #filter:timestamp_time_only_nosec-{$T_COURSE->course.lesson_end_time}#</span>{/if}</li>
<li>
{php}
$Course = $this->get_template_vars("T_COURSE");
echo str_replace(array('%s1', '%s2'), array($Course->course['max_users'], $Course->course['seats_remaining']), _COURSEDETAILS_TOTAL);
{/php}</li>
<li><span class="gray">{$smarty.const._PRICE} : </span><span>{$T_COURSE->course.price_string}</span></li>
</ul>

{$smarty.capture.t_buy_course_code}
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>
***************if price null dont show to here ******************
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
{if $T_COURSE->course.price_string != 0}
{/if}

Perhaps you have to replace the 0 by the price_string value of a null price.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: