Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Printing Invoice in CS Cart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spoonboy90
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Printing Invoice in CS Cart Reply with quote

Hi,

I'd never heard of Smarty until a few weeks ago when I started a job at a place that uses CS-Cart as their online store.

What i'm trying to do is create a second invoice template and modify it to add an internal use table, what I want to do it be able to print the existing invoice or the new one.

So copied both the invoice.tpl and print_invoice.tpl files, made the relevant mods to make them different and renamed them adding '_dirty' to the template names. Then found the print link on the order page, duplicated that and added _dirty to the href so i have the following lines, first is the original the second is the one i duplicated and changed the href

Code:
{include file="buttons/button_popup.tpl" but_text=$print_order but_href="orders.print_invoice?order_id=`$order_info.order_id`" width="900" height="600" but_role="tool"}
   {include file="buttons/button_popup.tpl" but_text=$print_dirty but_href="orders.print_invoice_dirty?order_id=`$order_info.order_id`" width="900" height="600" but_role="tool"}

Everything I know is telling me it's just that simple but i'm getting a 404 error when I click the 'dirty' link, is there somewhere i need to define that

Code:
but_href="orders.print_invoice_dirty
needs to translate to print_invoice_dirty.tpl somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: