Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Smarty problems in DirectAdmin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sammaster
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Smarty problems in DirectAdmin Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with using my php/pdo script built on smarty framework at server I have DirectAdmin installed. To test whether its the problem in my script or anything else, I also tried to install it into my another server with zpanel installed and it worked without any problems.

I have enabled the php error reporting and also enabled smarty install test and found no errors with all tests OK.

The server on which I'm having problems has following configs:

Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5150 @ 2.66GHz, 8GB RAM, CentOS 6.0 64-Bit, Apache/2.2.27 (Unix), PHP Version 5.5.13, Direct Admin 1.45.2

Also, this server is dedicated server(with DirectAdmin installed, smarty not working), while others I have are VPS(with zPanel installed, smarty working).
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you check the PHP and Apache error log files for messages?

I'm pretty sure that this is not a Smarty bug, but caused by the server configuration.
sammaster
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofcourse I checked all error logs (including httpd (apache), php and even smarty install test function) and tried all possible attempts to know the error but there isn't any.

It is actually not displaying the smarty template which is included within one tpl file that is being displayed. (The included file is through the syntax {include file="header.tpl"} ) And this is actually not working on the server with DirectAdmin installed, while it works on servers I have zpanel and cpanel.

For instance I have for home.tpl file which is being displayed for index page, and it contains header and footer tpl files included within home tpl file. The home tpl file is displayed but not those files which are included in it. And essence of my question is that if the same code and whole script is working on servers with other control panels (zpanel and cpanel tried so far), why it is not working with my servers having DirectAdmin control panel. I compared php.ini configurations in these servers and found no sound difference.

Would you recommend checking any specific configurations or to modify some?

Thanks for being cooperative.

Best Regards.
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you use any PHP cache like APC or others? If yes how is it configured?
sammaster
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't use any php cache or php accelerators.

Also, after moving the codes, I always clear compiled/cache files of smarty.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: