Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

clearCompiledTemplate writing to /run/lock/lvm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchro
Smarty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: clearCompiledTemplate writing to /run/lock/lvm Reply with quote

Sometimes when I call clearCompiledTemplate, I get a fatal permission denied error for attempting to access /run/lock/lvm, resulting in an uncaught exception. This path does not appear anywhere in my code base, nor Smarty, but this path is used by the OS to control locking, and so may be used indirectly while attempting to access any file or folder. Specifically it's used by LVM - however, the servers this is on do not use lvm.

I've managed to deal with the problem in the clearCompiledTemplate function in smarty_internal_utility.php by wrapping the for loop ("foreach ($_compile as $_file) {", which is the line the exception is thrown on) in a try/catch block. Do you have any idea why it would be attempting to do this?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: