Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Smarty only load a part of the current page

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackvz
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Smarty only load a part of the current page Reply with quote

Hello guys,

I'm really confused at the moment and I hope that I can get some help here.

That is my Smarty configuration :

Code:
//Smarty Einstellungen
$smarty->compile_check = 1;
$smarty->force_compile = 0;
$smarty->caching = 0;
$smarty->debugging    = 0;
$smarty->use_sub_dirs = 0;

The Problem is that one of my sites "editentry.tpl" don't display any of it's html. I watched at the sourcecode from my browser and it just stops somewhere randomly. So it just loads a little part of the page and then stops. What could be the Problem ? :/ If you need any more informations tell me. I just get a white blanc page and no error logs or anything. I already searched for the problem but didn't found anything. Other pages of the same website works great.
Blackvz
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found something out. If I start it from Phpstorm, this errors will still happen. But if I use xampp/htdocs and put it there, everything will just run fine. So its maybe a Problem of Phpstorm ?
U.Tews
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your PHPstorm may be configured to use a different PHP installation as your xampp. (different php.ini setings). Try to reconfigure PHPstorm to use the PHP of the xampp installation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty 3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: