Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

error with insert

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muralik
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: error with insert Reply with quote

hi, i am displaying banner using a insert plugin, i get this error

Code:

f8d698aea36fcbead2b9d5359ffca76f{insert_cache a:4:{s:4:"name";s:9:"getbanner";s:6:"format";s:4:"text";s:4:"type";s:4:"text";s:5:"limit";i:3;}}f8d698aea36fcbead2b9d5359ffca76f
f8d698aea36fcbead2b9d5359ffca76f{insert_cache a:3:{s:4:"name";s:9:"getbanner";s:6:"format";s:8:"vertical";s:4:"type";s:5:"image";}}f8d698aea36fcbead2b9d5359ffca76f

i have another plugin, which displays data using amazon api, i am caching the results, this error is coming only, if i use that plugin two times, if i use once, it doesnt come.. what could be the issue?
muralik
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: looks like working Reply with quote

it looks like working now, i dont get error:

i have changed amazon plugin like this

in the beginning of plugin

i added

Code:

// Temporarily save caching info
   $caching = $portal->caching;
      $portal->caching = 2; // lifetime is per cache
   // set the cache_lifetime for $tpl to 1 hour
      $portal->cache_lifetime = 3600;            

and at the end of the plugin
Code:

$portal->caching = $caching;

here my object is portal instead of smarty

now it doesnt display the error, if anyone tell me why this is happening.. that would be great.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: