Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Problems with php-accelerator

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diz-X
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Problems with php-accelerator Reply with quote

I've tried using php-accelerator but it didn't cache well, it massed a lot of scripts up. and I can't get MMCACHE to work. :S Any suggestions why this happens? Or other good caching solutions?
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, I'm currently using a version of MMCache compiled against 2.4.7-cvs with PHP 4.3.8 and Apache 1.3.31 on various systems and can report no problems whatsoever.

Sadly, there hasn't been an official release since Dimity left the project -- if you need a prebuilt MMCache binary for windows, you can try this thread, but it only has unofficial builds.

Otherwise, grab the recent CVS and build it yourself on your own system. However, "recent" is a bit of a misnomer -- there do not appear to be any active developers on the project at the moment. Perhaps APC will work for you.
Diz-X
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:S I am going to retry install turck mmcache, but so far I didn't had any luck with it. It doesn't start...
Diz-X
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got MMCache installed after fighting with my redhat machine.. blegh I hate redhat. I want debian back :'(

But the performance boost was goood! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: