Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

cycle showing 3 cols with infomation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benj
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: cycle showing 3 cols with infomation Reply with quote

{* initialize the count *}
{counter start=0 skip=2}<br />
{counter}<br />
{counter}<br />
{counter}<br />

just checked out your counter code which im told will help me with my problem. im using jamroom which uses smarty.

i want to show a group of varibles in a table cell but instead of listing these varibles one above each other i would like to have 3 cols with these varibles in!!the number of rows is irelevent. any ideas how i do this

thanks in advance

Benj
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benj, did you post this in the correct forum? This is the Commercial Help Wanted forum -- it is not intended for questions.

Please read the announcement in this forum (which I will link for you here): http://www.phpinsider.com/smarty-forum/viewtopic.php?t=2109
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: