Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Contract, multiple projects possible

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theolo
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Contract, multiple projects possible Reply with quote

Hi,
We need a contractor to finish out a PHP Smarty based template currently accessing SQLlite. We would like to move this to PostgreSQL using AO abstraction layer in the future.
Need to clean up existing Smarty template structures with additions of
Auto outbound email handler to registered user
Extend registered user fields and instert into db
Basic "Static" Content management (partially completed)
Basic "Product" list creation and display from different database from existing products.Both a list view and a Detail, majority handled by designer. Search, Save, into existing "client" area.
Detail view sub structures to send email, request calls, etc..
Basic "Office Locations" and "Personnel" Creation and Display (Same as "Product" )
Optional "picture gallery" with java script information view for products.
Client Area Enhansements:
Add ability to change assigned "sales rep". Pulled from "Personnel" array
Add ability to "google map" (in new window) locations.
Add ability for client to pre-select google map type (basic, hybrid, or sat)
Add ability for "product comparison" of chosen products in saved area.
Add ability for pdf generation of selected detail pages as well as multipage from selected products in saved client area.
All pdfs must pull header and footer from site design.
Auto email generation to the sales person of registed client based upon conditionals.
This project needs to be completed within 2 to 3 weeks of acceptance. If you are a contractor that lives within the US our standard contract will need to be signed.
Please email me with any questions and all quotes.
I look forward to hearing from any and all.
Thanks
Theodore LoScalzo
tloscalzo@byinspire.com
theodoreloscalzo@mac.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theolo
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Help really.... Reply with quote

So I see that I have had several views but no replies.
So if we need to parse this out into several different projects please let me know. Also let me know if there is one or several portions of this that YOU can do. Also let me know what your time frame would be.
If you have any questions or comments please let me know.
We are also using the PDFLib commercial library so you would just have to utilize the php api to connect to smarty etc..
Thanks for lookin and responding!!
Ted
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: