Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Best validator for smarty

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Add-ons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wieza
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Best validator for smarty Reply with quote

Hi.

I'am looking for some class to validate which can be easy used with smarty or even written specially for smarty. The main requirment is efficiency.

I found SmartyValidate. I've even installed it but i saw that SmartyValidate writes something in $_SESSION, so in my opinion it can't be fast end efficient.
Am I right? Do you know some fast validate classes?
charlie
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

What is this remark about sessions? Therefor it can be effective and fast? That is not true. With the latest versions of PHP and customizing your session handler it can be very fast and effective.

SmartyValidator is serieus form validator. Dive into this forum to read all about it.

Good luck!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Add-ons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: