Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

This is what i did with seomagnifier.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Showcase
View previous topic :: View next topic  
remcov
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: This is what i did with seomagnifier.com Reply with quote

Ive been using smarty for some 6 months now, i got persuaded by a colleague to start using smarty.

For my own framework I was using php as the template engine( how old fashioned of me) I have upgraded it to smarty and this gave me many new options like some nice postfilters that turn all my links into search engine friendly links:)

Works really nice, here is the not to finished result. My design skillz are rather dreadfull, but i am a real code head so don't kill me:)

http://www.seomagnifier.com
remcov
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: So nobody likes my work? Reply with quote

I gues nobody can be bothered to look at it. Can blame you the topic looks like just on of those spammy seo sites. Thing is i want to build a nice informative site about search engine optimization. Php smarty and my framework are my hobby, next to snowboarding.

1 cool thing I did with this framework is enable the calling of modules ( controllers ) from the templates. Works extremely well. Any controllers that is web callable is also callable through smarty and the command line. I am looking to share some thoughts about the things I build around the smarty template engine.

Any way I made my search engine optimization site a bit nicer to the eyes. Does anyone have any suggestions how to make it look prettier?[/url]
Hielke Hoeve
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People probably read it but didn't respond as there was no question in the post.
---
(About Unix) The learning curve is full of aha! moments, such as that glorious day that the full beauty of grep and, later, find is revealed in all its majesty. --- Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net>
smallfish
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hielke Hoeve wrote:
People probably read it but didn't respond as there was no question in the post.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Showcase All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: