Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Developing a complex payroll application with PHP/Smarty

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbenitezb
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Developing a complex payroll application with PHP/Smarty Reply with quote

Hello.

I've tried Smarty several month ago when I was developing a dynamic site. Soon I've got problems with mixing PHP and HTML. We know about that. So I decided to start from scratch and I've found Smarty. What I can say... it's the best choice if you want your site to be developed easily and cleanly.

Now I'm about to develop a payroll system, which is a very complex software to develop (here in Argentina, it's one of the most hard to code because of legislation issues). I've choosen PHP with Smarty for different reasons. I don't need to compile and thus I save time. I can change appearance easily without breaking code. I can develop fastly (as of today, this is important) and have a working prototype which is also the application.

I think Smarty has proven to be a valuable tool to help us develop quickly.
marcmoris
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Developing a complex payroll application with PHP/Smarty Reply with quote

Hi !

I work also to develop a payroll system ( for canada ), with php.

do you can give me more information about your system.

is a open source system ?
what is the status ?
how I can see what you have..
etc..

Marc

sbenitezb wrote:
Hello.

I've tried Smarty several month ago when I was developing a dynamic site. Soon I've got problems with mixing PHP and HTML. We know about that. So I decided to start from scratch and I've found Smarty. What I can say... it's the best choice if you want your site to be developed easily and cleanly.

Now I'm about to develop a payroll system, which is a very complex software to develop (here in Argentina, it's one of the most hard to code because of legislation issues). I've choosen PHP with Smarty for different reasons. I don't need to compile and thus I save time. I can change appearance easily without breaking code. I can develop fastly (as of today, this is important) and have a working prototype which is also the application.

I think Smarty has proven to be a valuable tool to help us develop quickly.
marcmoris
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi !!

You can see information about us Payroll system here :

http://www.progestion.net/Web/scripto.asp?resultat=36827

Is a very good system, for complex payroll processing.

Marc
andrewz
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old topic but I replay. Use Catalys Engine it is written on perl very fast.
astigmatism
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: