Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

page titles?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Documentation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
douglassdavis
Smarty Junkie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: page titles? Reply with quote

Request:

Give the pages in the documentation titles that show up in the title bar and when creating bookmarks.
Shehi
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: No TOC? Reply with quote

Let me second this request. Please make sure there is a Bookmarks in .pdf Documentation so that it was easier for us to navigate. It's a pain to use your PDF documentation at the moment.

Also, it would be better to have .CHM file instead of dozens of HTML files - less messier that way...
mohrt
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The documentation does have page titles? Example of a page that does not?

As for PDF, I'm using the output of tools in linux, pretty default stylesheet. CHM I have not worked out yet. If someone could give some guide how to make that happen in ubuntu that would be great. I tried and failed Smile

In the SVN /documentation/ directory you can check out the Makefile and see how I am currently processing web, html and pdf.
Shehi
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afraid can't help with PDF or CHM creation on Linux environment. I usually use MS tools for CHM creation and Adobe Acrobat for PDF creation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Documentation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: