Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Integration of Smarty into Codeigniter 4.1.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
murugappan
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:21 am    Post subject: Integration of Smarty into Codeigniter 4.1.5 Reply with quote

I am so disappointed to note that is not help on how to integrate Smarty into Codeigniter 4.1.5 with a sample.

Is there any help?

WAITED FOR REPLY AND GOT NONE. WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE SMARTY EITHER FAILS WITH CODEIGNITER 4 OR IS NOT COMPATIBLE !!!!!
RonaldPrice
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are compatible. But there are some nuances that you have to take into account, otherwise you will get a failure. A colleague of mine ran into this problem... I strongly recommend you to use Google to find the answer , as I don't want to get banned for the link... Trust me - you will find the answer pretty quickly. If you have any problems, send me a message in the personal - I'll try to help you...
AnrDaemon
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Integration of Smarty into Codeigniter 4.1.5 Reply with quote

murugappan wrote:
Codeigniter 4.1.5

Nobody uses that crap anymore. So, no surprise nobody knows the answer off the top of their heads.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Installation and Setup All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: