Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Dating / Myspace site edits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
platypus
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Dating / Myspace site edits Reply with quote

I am a newbie to smarty, and most higher coding functions. i typically design small business 'brochure' style sites for my local pc repair clients. but to the point, my client has purchased a dating script from ABK-soft
demo is available at their website so you can see what you're getting into.
some of the code just plain didn't work, I've gotten past most of that. other parts, he wants changed... that's the project

instead of male and female... he wants 6 gender choices during signup
man, woman, couple (man & Woman), couple (two men), Couple (two women), & group
this requires some minor database modification that I have tried but am unsure of... this is tied to the search functions so it is important.

if signup is as a couple or group, a second set of profile options should be available to fill out.

video upload function needs to show a progress dialog during upload, and conversion to flash needs to be backgrounded.

added functionality for photos & video only viewable by friends

admin should be able to rate uploaded photos as 'public' or 'rated' where free members can only view public photos.

all members can upload video, only paid members can view videos.

the ideal timeframe would be before midday on Saturday June 9
a bit of flexability may be given with good reason.

we would further, and not as urgently, like to have our own code and dump the abk script.
please email about wither option which may interest you.

I can offer also as partial payment cisco & Sun enterprise server equipment if your interested.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: