Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

selected="selected" does NOT work in Mozilla?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
norbee_usr
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when? its a bit difficult for me to explain exactly...

i tried to create a page that uses styles (skins, themes, etc.).
and when a user selects the style from this list, the new style loads and in this list the selected item changes according to the selected style. (of course this is not the same page but the style list is the same - expect the selected item)

and when the new style has loaded, the list's default (selected="selected") didn't work... it remained the same as in the previous style. first i checked if the value that moves between the pages was correct but it was. i found out that smarty wrote selected="selected" to the source. as i knew it should be only selected. i made a page without smarty to test this... and the test worked. so i concluded that selected="selected" doesn't work Smile
after that i changed the code in smarty's source:) and everything works fine:)

and after all, i searched the forum: "maybe it's not just my problem..." and it isn'tSmile

hope this description was understandable because my native language is hungrian:)

doctype:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: