Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Framework over Smarty Template Engine - Speed up your work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Frameworks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bimal
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Framework over Smarty Template Engine - Speed up your work Reply with quote

Dear friends,
I have now kept the promises of releasing my Framework over the Smarty Template Engine.

During past several months, I have been using this framework over many applications for testing. And, I found that it is working well. Finally, I am releasing the latest version of this tool for you in this post itself.

By using this tool you can save lots of your valuable hours while building any web application. This application package is worth of a full time work one person of around a month including everything. But I am releasing it over here for free.

Please read the entire post below before you download, install and start working on this tool. Please make sure you understand what this tool is about, and be sure you are ready to work with. Please disregard if and stop using this tool if you find that the tool is not beneficial for you.

How to download this application?
Here is the download link: http://sanjaal.com/downloads/?file=1 (Smarty Forum does not support file uploads so I had to put it at my own server).

I love Smarty and in my opinion this is one of the best contributions I am doing to the forum readers.
My brother’s company website: http://corporate.sanjaal.com/ is 100% dependent upon this pack and the distribution contents contain a lot of information and texts from this website.

I have tried to keep the application installation process simple, but it is a manual work.

Is support available?
I am available for support frequently on the urgent issues.

As I am also busy with several other works I may be late in replying your emails. Having said that you can still sent me personal emails if you want any kinds of support using this application, I will support you based on my availability and the issue that you are facing.

Please try to install this package on your own. I am assuming you are already a good programmer and can install and use this application on your own. If you want my service I will be expecting some paid time for my work.

What this tool is not?
This is not an application, but a framework over Smarty Template Engine which helps you speed up your application development, and save a lot of hours. Using this tool, you can immediately convert your website templates into the webpage, in less than 10 minutes, in a professional way.

What third party packages are embedded?
Smarty 2.6.26, BBCode, phpMailer v2.1, JavaScript Form Validator 3.1.2, GreyBox 5.53
Please note that you HAVE to make the use of these applications yourself, on demand basis.

Can I trust this application?
Perfectly, yes! I have been using Smarty for over 4 years and I finally came up with develping this challenging tool. If you don’t like to use this or find it hard to use please do not install. Remember, my team can help you out with a minimal support fee (however, this post is not meant for promotions).

Development support
I developed this application by taking several months’ efforts. Various parts of this tool were created at different times, as a paid or non-paid effort. I implemented this tool in several applications as a test feature and have done a vigorous testing, and it is the reason why I delayed to release this. This application is best for custom coding only.

Self reviews
Probably, this is one of the best tools that I have ever developed.
bimal
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Cann't install the application? Ask me. Reply with quote

The installation instructions might be poor, because I did not have enough time to write them and check all the steps. If you find it difficult to install and check, just leave me a message. (use the direct link in my post's signature) and I will try to assist you as much as possible.

Once, I answer any one of you, and get more texts to explain the installation process, I will update it back to this forum. Stay tuned.

Thanks for your interests in saving the development hours Smile

A separate discussion - new forum updates:
My team will try to answer your questions regarding this framework at:
http://www.help-self.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

You are free to download it, follow the instructions and use the framework.
It is here: http://code.google.com/p/smarty-framework/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Frameworks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: