Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Urgent requirement PHP Developers and Senior PHP Developer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shilpa
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Urgent requirement PHP Developers and Senior PHP Developer Reply with quote

We are looking for intelligent and enthusiastic Senior PHP Developers

*Strong communication effective client interaction and knowledge transfer to team members.
*Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace
*should be innovative and must be passionate towards work.

Skills: PHP, MySQL, Smarty template engine.
Experience: 4+ years

Interested can contact us on +91 080 4330 3666 / +91 998681

pollock
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: PHP Developers Reply with quote

Hi Mate,

I am interested to do your project. We have number of good developer & designer who are working on different type of project.

You can send me more details of project on my business ID which i sent you in pm.

Kindly see more details about us at www[dot]addonsolutions[dot]com

I am looking for your reply.
donkeyrock
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now posted an ad for PHP developer here in Norway in order to keep PHP Classifieds updated and bugfree. I'm looking for having a long term developer working with a high and fixed percentage of all sale generated through DeltaScripts, so this person would also help with support and develope the program further and would have high incentives to really care for the program also.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: