Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Two forms in one php

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ss
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Two forms in one php Reply with quote

Hi,

I want help writing a PHP code with two forms in one php. The first form will get general user profile. When the user clicks "Next"(this is a submit button), I want to display a second form which will let them submit more information about their Research interests. One user can have multiple research interest. So I have an option "More" to display the second form as many times as the user wants. When the user clicks "submit" on this form I want to insert the general info into one table and the research interest into another table. The sql statements for insert are written in the second php code. I cannot get the values of the first form(user info) into the second php code and hence cannot insert into that table.

I tried serialise and unserialise but unserialise does not work.

Please help...

Thanks,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: