Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Smarty Variable Cache

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ledrobster
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Smarty Variable Cache Reply with quote

I currently have a menu that requires data from the database and the menu will be used on all pages of the website. I was just wondering if it was possible to use Smarty's cache for the data to be permanent throughout all the templates on the site? I have it extracting information from the file as a temporary solution to avoid any database queries which might slow the site down.
I don't think I came across this anywhere on the forum before, please advice.
ledrobster
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My greatest apologies once again, just found out about get_template_vars. Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: