Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

www.sunflowerrentals.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Showcase
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ephemerae
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: www.sunflowerrentals.com Reply with quote

http://www.sunflowerrentals.com
we offer lovely florida vacation homes for rent.

i have recently redesigned this small buisiness ecommerce site using smarty for the first time and i really love it! Smile

i had some doubts about the speed first, but smarty caching does a pretty good job + in combination with turkmm cache its simply wonderful Wink

and besides that - my code is still readable, more elegant and so
i find it much easier to find errors und do other updates - so even larger sites stay maintainable even if you dont exactly remember the whole system!

great job Wink
cheers
-e

Last edited by ephemerae on Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mbouclas
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: www.sunflowerrentals.com Reply with quote

i like your site, nice and clean
judithj
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Very Happy
brow
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Nice site! Reply with quote

Does the search come up with live availability?

I run a villa rental company that focuses on a place called Nerja in Spain. I was looking at the possibility of implementing Smarty on my site and came across your post.

I am currently on the look out for small sites that focus on other regions i.e. not competitors, with which we can swap links. If you are interested please message me and I will give you the link to our site so you can check it out!

Thanks for your time

Oli Garner
ephemerae
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Oli,

yes, the search returns live-availability results!
we run that new site for quite some time now and are very happy with smarty e.g. managing multiple language versions is very comfortable.

sounds like a good idea to exchange links, let's continue this via email and please let me know that url of yours. you can reach me at:
marcus.wendt -at- sunflowerrentals.com

adieu,
marcus
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Showcase All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: