Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Problems with datepick

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katana
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Problems with datepick Reply with quote

I am attempting to use datepick (again, i used it in an old site) in an admin interface, and it does not seem to work...

The button appears correctly, the popup appears correctly and i can browse the dates, but it looks like the communication between the popup and the form is ok.

The parameters in the JS call are ok (correct field names, form names and values), but nothing happens when i click on a date (the popup closes, no javascript error and no form change).

Any clue ?

(Smarty 2.5.0 Stable & latest datepick)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: