Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

File Validation is not ignored.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patelprajay
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: File Validation is not ignored. Reply with quote

Hello,

Recently I have come to an issue where I was planning to validate the file. Everything was working fine. But while I have to ignore the file validation while there is not file included. Than validation must be ignored. I tried to change the empty flag as true as well but that did not work as well.

So I have did research your code. and find that there is one condition is missing.

if you see the line number 226 in the SmartyValidate.class.php. There is condition where your are checking the form variables and the files variables are passed or not.

So if i just submit my form without the images included still it will go for validation.

I would be really happy if you can help me to provide the solution for it. One more thing I am using the AJAX to submit the form.
AnrDaemon
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: File Validation is not ignored. Reply with quote

patelprajay wrote:
if you see the line number 226 in the SmartyValidate.class.php

There's no such file in Smarty package.
The only files that have ".class." in their name are Smarty.class.php and SmartyBC.class.php
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: